Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Coupons are good!

     Well if any one knows the type of person I am I am all about coupons!  The best coupons are those that say free on them!!  Well I was looking through some of my coupons came across one that said FREE on it and even better it was for a little place called Victoria Secrets. So can you tell me why in the world so many people pay mega bucks for Victoria secrets panties?  Well... OK, I have but since I have been on their email-list and have their Ap on my phone and receive text messages I get all my panties for free all my bras $10.00 bucks off and can spend my money on awesome things like shirts and yoga pants and this awesome hand lotion I bought (that lotion was a featured in my birthday haul video).  So to the point!!! As if I don't already have so much on my hands , I cam e across this coupon my daughter and I both had one so whats better than getting your own underwear for free but getting them for your kids too! One less pair I have to buy my teenager, ha ha!  So lets just say I made time to go get these coupons redeemed. So a super fast run to the mall it was.  Left the boys with Uncle and jetted to the mall.
I am not all about showing my underwear on camera of any kind so lets just say we both redeemed our coupons for $12.50 panties and moved on to the new PINK merch.  There was of course one shirt I couldn't  say no to.  I also looked for some more hand lotion, it is way to popular and smells way to good to be found.  I also made a wish list on what I was hoping to get next time :).  The women at the register made our nights and gave Arianna and I both PINK puppies metallic green with black polka dots .

So we walked away happy!  and come to find out it was the last day of Secret Rewards ( mystery gift card )  So now I have 3 its like the lottery :)  one of them has to be $500.00 bucks....right?
So that was my "after cheer leading practice pick up adventure" with Arianna because all adventures should be shared with your best-est daughter!


Have you seen my last video you have to see it a special Christmas DIY,  FUN FUN!Christmas Tree DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment