Sunday, November 11, 2012

Check out my YouTube Channel

     Good evening my friends, just had a jam packed day full of video making.  Had to get some videos put together for family.  So they can all feel like they were with us while we were trick or treating and celebrating a few birthdays. I think I am caught up on the videos until the next big event.

     Speaking of videos all of you should know that I have a YouTube channel.  Find my channel here is my link Mariah's Sassy Fahsions on YouTube. There are lots of fun things to learn.  A new video should be up tonight.  The video blog (vlog) is full of fun shopping hauls and also DIY projects and a couple makeup tutorials.

     I have just finished a good jog and now it is time for a good shower so until next time.

                                                             DIY glitter polish tutorial

                                                       Don't be afraid check it out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment