Monday, September 10, 2012

Wowwy I have a blog!!

     Here is hoping that I have many people reading my posts daily, that I can inspire people a little bit with the things I do on a daily basis.  Everyday I seem to be creating something or coming up with new techniques for old ideas. My mind and hands are always working and I am always on the search for inspiration in everything that I do.
 Let me give you an idea of what my everyday life looks like. I have 3 wonderful children of all ages my daughter is 14 ( almost 15) my sons are 9 and 2 (almost 3) they are lots a fun and big challenge at the same time.  I have a small business on Etsy, Mariah's Sassy Fashions and I am a part time Marketer for Texas Roadhouse.  I am actually employed by my loving husband, I enjoy working with him everyday.
    Well Cheers! Here is to a happy, happy fun blog and keep in mind the look may change the more and more I learn about how fun designing a blog can be. So stay tuned for more to come!
MY FAMILY....they are a bit bigger these days I will have to take a new one soon!
   And now to introduce you to my wonderful husband......
Well everyone Ejoy your day, have a bright and happy week and hope to back with more posts very very soon! Maybe with my new hair low lights and how I did it without making a comitment!

No comments:

Post a Comment