Friday, September 21, 2012

Mobile blog alert! Can you say Target and clearance in the same sentence?

Alright, so it's been a while. This restaurant marketing has me running around like crazy. Any, who... No time for blogging but just enough time to check out some great sales at Target. Not just sales but I purchased 4 things all were under 10 bucks!!!!! Let's see if you can guess which one was full price!!
Now how cute is the scarf, although it is technically a summer style for 4 bucks it was a steal to match up with a black and white outfit....love this scarf. There were a few others but hey I can't spend all my money, hehe!
Watch Heaven!!!! So many cute watches I couldn't even decide. Well the pink one was for my daughter, do that one is not technically mine but the color is amazing. I am sure I will get my turn to show it off with an out fit or two in its life time. Now the black one just like the pink and that's mine all mine. The pink and black were a steal at 6 bucks each both clearance items. Now last but not least my favorite the men's inspired throw back with a touch of turquoise....cute! Alright now this scrumptious watch was the only item I payed full price and get this only $10 bucks!
Well hope if you are lingering for a mini shopping spree or shopping for gifts (Christmas right around the corner). Take a brief look at the clearance and save a penny or two ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment